Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Alabama House of Representatives District 40|
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Ted Copland defeated Lindsay Ford in the Democratic primary. Incumbent K.L. Brown was unopposed in the Republican primary. Brown defeated Copland in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives District 40, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Koven L. (K.L.) Brown Incumbent||71%||7,452|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 40 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Ford ran in the 2010 election for Alabama House of Representatives District 40. Ford was defeated by Ricky Whaley in the Democratic primary. The primary election was on June 1, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lindsay + Ford + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- State of Alabama, Alabama Democratic Party, April 7, 2010
- Alabama Secretary of State, 2010 Democratic Primary Results, accessed November 30, 2013