Lisa Baker (North Carolina)
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 36|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Nelson Dollar was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Lisa Baker was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Baker and Dollar will face off in the general election.
Baker ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 36. She replaced Charles McDarris on the ballot, and was defeated by incumbent Nelson Dollar (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 36, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Nelson Dollar Incumbent||55%||26,217|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lisa + Baker + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 36
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 General Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |