|Former candidate for|
|Governor of Texas|
|Bachelor's||University of Texas at Austin|
|Profession||Authors/conservative radio host|
Fritsch is a broadcaster and political commentator, and a former small business owner. She is the author of the book Obama, Tea Parties and God: What It Means To Be An American, A Conservative and A Christian.
- Bachelor's, Japanese language and literature, University of Texas at Austin
- See also: Texas gubernatorial election, 2014
|Texas Gubernatorial Republican Primary, 2014|
|Election Results via Texas Secretary of State.|
Fritsch is a seventh-generation Texan. She has two children and is married to Mike Fritsch.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lisa + Fritsch + Texas + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Facebook profile
- Biography at the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives
- Fritsch's blog from 2009-2010
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |