|Michigan House of Representatives District 2|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan, 1995|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
Howze is a Certified Public Accountant, and served four years as president of the Detroit Chapter of the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.(NABA).
Howze is a graduate of the Ross School of Accounting at the University of Michigan, and the Walsh College of Business and Accountancy, where she earned a MS in Finance in 2004.
Voting Record Details
- List of all of Lisa Howze’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Howze served on these committees:
Howze is not running for re-election to the House in 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 2 General election (2010)|
|Lisa Howza (D)||11,320|
|Damian Mitchell (R)||457|
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
In 2010, Howze raised $29,647 in contributions. 
Her three largest contributors were:
|Michigan Association Of CPAS||$5,000|
|Detroit Regional Chamber Of Commerce||$1,150|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Lisa + Howze + Michigan + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Detroit Mayor Election 2013 Has 22 Candidates, Though Powers Reduced ... - Huffington Post
- Dave Bing Opts Out of Crowded Detroit Mayoral Race - Uncovered Politics - Uncovered Politics
- Dave Bing, Detroit Mayor, Begins Process To Run For Re-election - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Tea Party Scorecard
The Independent Tea Party Patriots, a Michigan Tea Party group, grades the votes of this and every other Michigan legislator on “core tea party issues” in a regularly-updated scorecard. 100% is considered an ideal rating.
January 2011 - March 2012
Lisa Howze received a 6% rating on the January 2011 - March 2012 Tea Party Scorecard.
- Official Biography
- Voting Record on MichiganVotes.org
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
LaMar Lemmons, Jr. (D)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 2
2011 – 2013
| Succeeded by|
Alberta Tinsley Talabi (D)
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |