|Arizona House of Representatives District 4|
|January 7, 2013-Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$35/day for the first 120 days of regular session and for special sessions and $10/day thereafter.|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Monterey Institute of International Studies|
|Master's||Monterey Institute of International Studies|
- Master's Degree in International Public Administration from Monterey Institute of International Studies in Monterey, CA.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Policy Studies from Monterey Institute of International Studies in Monterey, CA.
- L'Universite' Catholique de l'Ouest, Angers, Maine et Loire, France
- La Universidad Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain
Otonodo has worked as a real estate agent, a language arts teacher for Crane School District, and international flight attendant and instructor of cross-cultural communications at American Airlines, as a partner in an import/export business selling refurbished medical equipment to third world countries, as an international affairs specialist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in the Department of Commerce, organizing international conferences and R&D programs relating to weather, environmental and oceanographic issues, and as an english professor at the Guilin Geology Institute in China PRC.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Otondo served on the following committees:
|Arizona Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Technology and Infrastructure|
Otondo's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Economic Development and Jobs
- Excerpt: "I believe in fiscal discipline, support for innovation and entrepreneurship, and investment in the knowledge and skills of the work force."
- Excerpt: "As a former teacher, I know that public education is NOT just an abstract political issue. Arizona is ranked 46th in the United States for its K-12 education system, according to Education Weekly. Public education MUST become a priority in Arizona!"
Otondo won election in the 2012 election for Arizona House of Representatives District 4. Ontondo and Juan Carlos Escamilla defeated Charlene Fernandez in the August 28, 2012, Democratic primary. The two candidates are unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 4, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Lisa Otondo Incumbent||53.2%||23,334|
|Democratic||Juan Carlos "J.C." Escamilla Incumbent||46.8%||20,498|
|Arizona House of Representatives, District 4 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Juan Carlos Escamilla||33.3%||4,038|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lisa + Otondo + Arizona + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found