Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Connecticut, District 5|
She has a master's in public health from Yale University.
Wilson-Foley started her own business, a physical therapy service for nursing homes and rehabilitation centers.
Wilson-Foley ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Connecticut's 5th District. Wilson-Foley sought the nomination on the Republican ticket Wilson-Foley was defeated by Andrew Roraback in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. The signature filing deadline was June 12, 2012 with the primary taking place on August 14, 2012.
|Connecticut's 5th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
Wilson-Foley received endorsements from State Senator Kevin Witkos, State Representatives Selim Noujaim, Anthony D'Amelio, Whit Betts, DebraLee Hovey, Al Adinolfi, Dan Carter, Timothy LeGeyt, Richard Smith, Roxbury First Selectman Barbara Henry, Former State Representative Dennis Cleary and Beth RTC Chairman Paul Improta.
- Lisa Wilson-Foley's Twitter Account
- Lisa Wilson-Foley's Flickr Account
- Lisa Wilson-Foley's Facebook Page
- Lisa Wilson-Foley's Campaign Website
- AP Results, "U.S. House primary election results" Accessed August 14, 2012
- Lisa Wilson Foley for Congress, "About Lisa" Accessed February 15, 2012
- The Register Citizen, "Fifth Congressional District GOP candidates bat around the issues at meeting" Accessed December 2, 2011
- Wilson Foley for Congress, "Endorsements," accessed July 5, 2012
- Lisa Wilson-Foley, "About Lisa" Accessed December 22, 2011