List of Idaho ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred state statute - Appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- initiated state statute - Earns a spot on the ballot when sponsors collect signatures according to the laws governing the initiative process in Idaho.
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- Veto referenda - When citizens of Idaho disagree with a statute or legislative bill enacted by the state legislature, they can collect signatures to force the issue to a vote. If enough signatures are collected, the bill is placed on the statewide ballot.
- Recalls - Allow citizens of Idaho to petition for the recall of an elected official if enough signatures are collected.
See also: History of Initiative & Referendum in Idaho.
- Idaho Secretary of State, Initiative and Constitutional Amendment Information
- List of Idaho initiatives from 1938-2000
- List of Idaho initiatives from 1936-2006
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |