List of Ohio ballot measures
|Laws • History|
|List of measures|
- legislatively-referred state statute - Appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- initiated state statute - Earns a spot on the ballot when sponsors collect signatures according to the laws governing the initiative process in Ohio.
- legislatively-referred constitutional amendment - A constitutional amendment that appears on a state's ballot as a ballot measure because the state legislature in that state voted to put it before the voters.
- initiated constitutional amendment - An amendment to a state's constitution that comes about through the initiative process.
- Veto referenda - When citizens of Ohio disagree with a statute or legislative bill enacted by the state legislature, they can collect signatures to force the issue to a vote. If enough signatures are collected, the bill is placed on the statewide ballot.
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Ohio
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Ohio
- Laws governing the initiative process in Ohio
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Open Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |