For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
List of committees in Indiana state government
There are a total of 44 committees in Indiana state government.
- The Indiana Legislature has no joint legislative committees.
- The Indiana Senate has 20 standing committees.
- The Indiana House has 24 standing committees.
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee
- Appointments and Claims Committee
- Appropriations Committee
- Commerce & Economic Development Committee
- Corrections, Criminal, and Civil Matters Committee
- Education and Career Development Committee
- Elections Committee
- Energy and Environmental Affairs Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Health and Provider Services Committee
- Homeland Security, Transportation & Veterans Affairs Committee
- Insurance and Financial Institutions Committee
- Joint Rules Committee
- Judiciary Committee
- Local Government Committee
- Pensions and Labor Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Rules and Legislative Procedure Committee
- Tax and Fiscal Policy Committee
- Utilities & Technology Committee
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Commerce, Small Business and Economic Development
- Courts and Criminal Code
- Elections and Apportionment
- Employment, Labor and Pensions
- Environmental Affairs
- Family, Children and Human Affairs
- Financial Institutions
- Government and Regulatory Reform
- Local Government
- Natural Resources
- Public Health
- Public Policy
- Roads and Transportation
- Rules and Legislative Procedures
- Select Committee on Government Reduction
- Statutory Committee on Ethics
- Statutory Committee on Interstate and International Cooperation
- Utilities and Energy
- Veterans Affairs and Public Safety
- Ways and Means