List of committees in Maryland state government
There are a total of 32 committees in Maryland state government.
- There are 19 joint standing committees of the Maryland Legislature.
- The Maryland Senate has 6 standing committees.
- The Maryland House has 7 standing committees.
Joint Legislative Committees
- Access to Mental Health Services
- Administrative, Executive and Legislative Review
- Base Realignment and Closure
- Chesapeake and Atlantic Coastal Bays Critical Area
- Children, Youth, and Families
- Fair Practices and State Personnel Oversight
- Federal Relations
- Health Care Delivery and Financing
- Information Technology and Biotechnology
- Legislative Ethics
- Legislative Policy
- Management of Public Funds
- Spending Affordability
- Unemployment Insurance Oversight
- Welfare Reform
- Workers' Compensation Benefit and Insurance
- Budget and Taxation
- Education, Health and Environmental Affairs
- Executive Nominations
- Judicial Proceedings
- Economic Matters
- Environmental Matters
- Health & Government Operations
- Rules & Executive Nominations
- Ways & Means