A Little Lake Fire Protection District Special Parcel Tax, Measure I
ballot question was on the November 5, 2013, election ballot
for voters in the Little Lake Fire Protection District in Mendocino County
, which is in California
It was defeated.
The following is a list of cities and towns nearby the Little Lake Fire Protection District including distance from and direction:
- Willits, CA (1.4 miles NNW)
- Muir, CA (< 0.1 mile)
- Brooktrails, CA (4.1 miles NNW)
- Ridge, CA (4.5 miles SSE)
- Crowley, CA (4.5 miles WNW)
- Clare Mill, CA (4.7 miles WNW)
- Soda Springs, CA (5.3 miles WNW)
- Burbeck, CA (6 miles WNW)
- Shake City, CA (7.1 miles WNW)
- Arnold, CA (9.1 miles NNW)
A 2/3rds supermajority vote was required for approval.
| Measure I|
|Yes|| 956|| 61.78%|
- These final, certified results are from the Mendocino County elections office.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|| Shall the Little Lake Fire Protection District, by ordinance, create a Special Tax of $14.00 per unit to be used to construct a new replacement Fire Station at 74 East Commercial Street, Willits, CA; capable of housing all apparatus, providing improved operating spaces and quarters in order to safeguard lives and property in the community and shall said Special Tax sunset upon payoff of construction costs and be removed from future tax bills?