Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Dickinson and her husband own and operate a family photography studio.
Dickinson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We must work together to implement a fair and sustaining tax plan for the funding of our children’s schools."
- Excerpt: "We must reform taxes so that they work for working families, and not large corporations."
- Excerpt: "Real focus must be placed on restoring the middle class, and making the American Dream attainable again."
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Liz Dickinson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Randy Powell defeated Ron Worley in the Republican primary. Powell defeated Dickinson in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 30, General Election, 2014|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 30 Republican Primary, 2014|
Dickinson ran for election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 30. Dickinson ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Lance Kinzer (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lance Kinzer Incumbent||54.9%||5,623|
Dickinson and her husband, Patrick, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Liz + Dickinson + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 30
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Liz Dickinson on Facebook
- Liz Dickinson on Twitter
- "votelizdickinson," Official Campaign Website
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 Primary (unofficial)," accessed June 19, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |