Loel Robert Gnadt
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives 14|
|Place of birth||Wyandotte, MI|
Herrada ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 14. He ran as a Libertarian Party candidate and was defeated by Paul Clemente (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Paul Clemente Incumbent||70.9%||23,993|
|Libertarian||Loel Robert Gnadt||3.2%||1,076|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Elena + Herrada + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Demands for stopping debt payments and calls for reparations in Detroit - FinalCall.com News
- The Birth, Growth and Outcomes of the Education Achievement Authority - Michigan Policy Network (blog)
- Best Detroit Photos & Video For Week 4/22-4/28: Dancing Boxers, Flying ... - Huffington Post
- A Day in Court: Jones Day and the Color of Corruption - Truth-Out
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |