|Michigan House of Representatives District 103|
Johnson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Create a Northern Michigan where our families can stay and succeed"
- Excerpt:"Keep Northern Michigan both beautiful and profitable"
- Excerpt:"Re-build our government to become as hardworking, open and honest as the people who pay for it."
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 103. He defeated Frank T. Izworski in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Bruce Rendon (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 103, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bruce Rendon Incumbent||52.8%||23,308|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 103 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Johnson seeks to restore cuts to public education, repeal the senior pension tax, end tax breaks for corporations, and bring transparency to government.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lon + Johnson + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- AT&T Michigan President Jim Murray considering US Senate bid - MLive.com
- Garrett Arwa becomes executive director of state Democratic party - Detroit Free Press
- US Senate Update: Gary Peters announcement reactions; AP looks at GOP ... - MLive.com
- This Date In Baseball - NECN.com - NECN
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |