Lon P. Childress
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Indiana State Senate, District 6|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 6
of the Indiana State Senate
. He ran unsuccessfully for District 11
of the Indiana House of Representatives
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Indiana State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Roxanna Hanford defeated Lon P. Childress in the Democratic primary, while Rick Niemeyer defeated Chris M. Shepherd in the Republican primary. Niemeyer defeated Hanford in the general election.
|Indiana State Senate, District 6 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Lon P. Childress
|Indiana State Senate, District 6 Republican Primary, 2014
| Chris M. Shepherd
- See also: Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2012
Childress ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 11. Childress ran against Al Cottingham and John T. Hart in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. He was defeated by John T. Hart. Rick Niemeyer and Eric Olson are running in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 11 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Lon Childress
| Al Cottingham
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lon + Childress + Indiana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Lon Childress News Feed
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- ↑ Associated Press, "Election Results 2012," accessed May 8, 2012
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014