|Alaska House of Representatives District 26|
|January 28, 2013 - present|
|January 26, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Place of birth||Fairbanks, AK|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Reinbold served on the following committees:
|Alaska Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Community & Regional Affairs|
|• Education, Vice-chair|
|• Health & Social Services|
|• Labor & Commerce, Vice-chair|
|• Military & Veterans' Affairs|
|• Administrative Regulation Review, Chair|
Reinbold's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||As your State House Representative, I will continue to fight for a strong economy, family values, and responsible government for ALASKA||”|
Elections for the office of Alaska House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Miles D. Pruner was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while District 26 incumbent Lora Reinbold was unopposed in the Republican primary. Reinbold defeated Pruner in the general election.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 14, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Lora Reinbold Incumbent||74.4%||6,172|
|Democratic||Miles D. Pruner||25.6%||2,123|
Reinbold ran in the 2012 election for Alaska House of Representatives District 26. She defeated Kim Skipper and Larry Wood in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Reinbold won in the general election.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 26, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Roberta C. Goughnour||26.6%||2,535|
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 26 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Reinbold is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Reinbold raised a total of $69,507 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 2, 2013.
|Lora Reinbold's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Alaska State House, District 26||$69,507|
|Grand Total Raised||$69,507|
2012Reinbold won election to the Alaska House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Reinbold raised a total of $69,507.
|Alaska House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lora Reinbold's campaign in 2012|
|Alaska Republican Party||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$69,507|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2014, the 28th Alaska State Legislature was in session from January 21 to April 20.
- Legislators are scored on "how supportive they are of Alaska’s private business sector."
Reinbold and her husband, Eric, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lora + Reinbold + Alaska + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska State Legislature
- Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska House Committees
- Alaska House of Representatives District 26
- Profile from the Alaska House of Representatives
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Lora Reinbold on Facebook
- Lora Reinbold on Twitter
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- reinboldforalaska.com, "Official campaign website," accessed October 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 4, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 20, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed September 11, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results," accessed November 25, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Election Division, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed November 16, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Reinbold, Lora," accessed August 2, 2013
- Alaska Business Report Card, "About ABRC," accessed September 11, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed March 12, 2014
|Alaska House of Representatives District 26
| Succeeded by|