|Indiana House of Representatives District 55|
|High school||South Decatur Junior - Senior High School (1989)|
|Bachelor's||Purdue University (1993)|
|Master's||Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs (1996)|
|J.D.||Syracuse University College of Law (1996)|
- 1996: Syracuse University College of Law – J.D.
- 1996: Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs – MPA
- 1993: Purdue University – BA
- 1989: South Decatur Junior - Senior High School
A synopsis of Williams' professional career includes:
- 1999 - Present: Attorney – Williams Law Office, PC
- 2009 - Present: Williams & Schiffli, PC
- 2009 - Present: Attorney for Decatur County Council
- 2002 - 2003: Adjunct Faculty – Butler University
- 1998 - 2002: Indiana Wesleyan University
- 2000 - Present: Frequent Lecturer – National Business Institute
- 1998 - 2001: Executive Director – Indiana Republican State Committee
Williams ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 55. Williams ran against Sam Harvey, Bob White, and Cindy Meyer Ziemke in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012, and was defeated by Cindy Meyer Ziemke. David Moeller ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 55 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Cindy Meyer Ziemke||33.3%||2,771|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lora + Williams + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Associated Press, "Election Results 2012," accessed May 8, 2012
- Lora Williams for Indiana, "About Me" accessed April 24, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Shelbyville Today, "Lora Williams Receives Indiana Family Action PAC Endorsement" accessed May 1, 2012
- Shelbyville Today, "Williams Receives Indiana Right to Life Endorsement" accessed May 1, 2012
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |