For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Bauman's professional experience includes owning a nursery and garden business.
Bauman's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Limited Government
- Excerpt: "Loren believes the role of Government should be limited to the general quality of life and basic welfare and protection of it’s citizens. Policies should support the development of small business. Regulations that restrict personal or professional freedoms need to minimized or removed."
- Excerpt: "A prosperous society can only continue with a strong education system. Choosing where a child can attend school is a vital key to drive higher standards in our public school system. Funding schools receive need to maximize our children’s education."
- Excerpt: "To stimulate the economy Government needs to allow families and businesses to keep their income. Loren is opposed to any tax increases and fee increases."
- Excerpt: "Loren has worked and been around the green industry for over 30 years. He understands many of the concerns regarding conservation of resources and how that can be done in conjunction with business. We need to expand the use of clean burning Coal and better use of our Colorado produced oil and natural gas"
- Excerpt: "Affordable and accessible health care for all people is ideal. In order to achieve this there needs to be tort reform, less government involvement by both federal and state entities and allowing more choices to consumers. We need to repeal Obama Care."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Mary K. Parker was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Justin Everett defeated Loren Bauman in the Republican primary. Everett defeated Parker and Lynn Weitzel (L) in the general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Justin Everett Incumbent||55.4%||20,396|
|Democratic||Mary K. Parker||40%||14,748|
|Colorado House of Representatives District 22 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 22 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Loren + Bauman + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 22
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Loren Bauman campaign website, "About Loren," accessed May 16, 2014
- lb2.us, "Issues," accessed April 30, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014