Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 130|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Hunt's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||Stop ObamaCare. Put Patients Back In Charge.
Halt Common Core. Restore Local Education Authority.
Grow Our Economy. Create Jobs.
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Jeff Messenger is challenged by Loren Hunt in the Republican primary.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 130 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Thomas Long Incumbent||41.7%||1,922|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Loren + Hunt + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 130
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Loren Hunt on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- HuntForMORep, "Priorities," accessed July 23, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |