Lou Ann Weix
|Lou Ann Weix|
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 90
Weix has been a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist since 1978 and serves on the Wisconsin Board of Nursing. She earned a BSN in Nursing with a Business Minor from the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay in 1985.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Weix ran in the 2010 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 90. Weix was defeated by Republican incumbent Karl Van Roy in the general election on November 2, 2010. Weix was unopposed in the Democratic primary election on September 14, 2010.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 90 General Election (2010)|
|Karl Van Roy (R)||10,842|
|Lou Ann Weix (D)||7,705|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 90 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Lou Ann Weix (D)||1,675||99.88%|
Weix lists four issue priorities on her website:
- "Standing up for tax reforms that lower the burden on Middle Class Taxpayers..."
- "Investing in new renewable energy sources that will reduce our dependence on foreign energy and create new clean energy jobs."
- "Help small businesses create jobs and provide lower cost health insurance to their employees by allowing them to pool together to purchase insurance."
- "Fighting to make sure that local schools get their fair share of state education funding, which will lower the property tax burden on our communities."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Weix on Facebook
- Weix's profile on LinkedIn
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |