Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Mississippi Insurance Commissioner|
|Mississippi House of Representatives|
|Mayor of Moss Point|
|J.D.||University of Mississippi Law School (1968)|
|Date of birth||May 16, 1932|
- J.D., University of Mississippi Law School, 1968
- LLS, University of Mississippi Law School, 1955
- Attended, University of Mississippi, 1952-1953
- Attended, Yale University, 1950-1952
Fondren did not have any primary competition. He lost to Republican Mike Chaney in the November 8 general election.
|Mississippi Commissioner of Insurance, 2011|
|Republican||Mike Chaney Incumbent||62%||538,008|
|Reform||Barbara Dale Washer||3.4%||29,200|
|Election Results via Mississippi Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the terms "Louis Fondren Mississippi Insurance ."
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of Google's news search engine.
- Mississippi Commissioner of Insurance
- Mike Chaney
- Mississippi down ballot state executive elections, 2011
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |