|Maine House of Representatives, District 132|
|2010 - Present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||5|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Profession||Assistant cross-country coach|
Luchini earned his B.S. in Human Biology from Stanford University. His professional experience includes running professionally for Nike, including competing in the 2004 and 2008 United States Olympic Trials and coaching cross-country and Ellsworth High School.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Luchini served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Ethics, Chair|
|• Veterans and Legal Affairs, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Luchini served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Energy, Utilities and Technology|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 38 incumbent Louis Luchini was unopposed in the Democratic primary. R. Frederick Ehrlenbach was unopposed in the Republican primary. Luchini defeated Ehrlenbach in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 132, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Louis Luchini Incumbent||60%||2,508|
|Republican||R. Frederick Ehrlenbach||37.3%||1,560|
Luchini won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 38. Luchini ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and defeated Matthew Foster (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 38, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Louis Luchini Incumbent||61.5%||3,118|
Luchini's opponent in the November 2 general election was Republican candidate Michael Povich. According to official results, Luchini defeated Povich in the November 2 general election.  Republican incumbent Brian Langley did not seek re-election, although he was eligible to do so under Maine's term limits.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 38 (2010)|
|Louis Luchini (D)||2,305||53%|
|Michael Povich (R)||1,966||45%|
Comprehensive donor information for Luchini is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Luchini raised a total of $11,612 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 13, 2013.
|Louis Luchini's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Maine State House, District 38||$4,722|
|2010||Maine State House, District 38||$6,890|
|Grand Total Raised||$11,612|
2012Luchini won re-election to the Maine House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Luchini raised a total of $4,722.
|Maine House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Louis Luchini's campaign in 2012|
|Luchini Sr, Louis||$100|
|Luchini Jr, Louis Joseph||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$4,722|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Luchini raised $6,890 in contributions.
His top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $6,390 to his campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Louis + Luchini + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Maine state legislative districts
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Louis Luchini
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- followthemoney.org, "Luchini, Louis Joseph," accessed September 13, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Brian Langley (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 38
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |