Louisiana 2004 ballot measures
2004 ballot in the state of Louisiana.
- One measure was voted on during the September 18 primary election.
- Four measures were voted on during the November 2 general election.
- All five ballot measures were legislatively referred measures.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Marriage||Require that marriage in the state shall consist only of the union of one man and one woman|
|Amendment 1||Hunting||Preserve the freedom to hunt, fish, and trap, subject to regulation.|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Homestead Exemption from Property Taxes Act|
|Amendment 3||Labor||Preference Points for Veterans for Civil and State Police Service Act|
|Amendment 4||State finance||Establish the Agricultural and Seafood Products Support Fund as a special fund in the state treasury|
- 2004 ballot measures
- Louisiana ballot measures (all)
- Louisiana recall campaigns
- Louisiana school bond issues
- Louisiana Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
Laws and history