Louisiana Expropriated Property Act, Amendment 5 (2008)
|Amendment 5 (2008)|
Election Results via:Louisiana Secretary of State
If it had passed, the measure would have:
- Amended the Louisiana Constitution to authorize the transfer of a special assessment level on property when the property has been sold to or expropriated by the federal or state government, provided that:
- The new property be acquired no later than 24 months after the expropriation or sale becomes final and funds have been disbursed.
- The new property be similar in nature, have a fair market value which does not exceed 200% of the fair market value of the property sold or expropriated
- The new property is intended to replace the property that was sold or expropriated.
- State Representative Harold Richie, D-Bogalusa, sponsor
- Louisiana 2008 Ballot Measures Voter Guide
- Louisiana 2008 Election Results
- 2008 Louisiana Ballot Measure Details
State of Louisiana
Baton Rouge (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Forestry | Secretary of Natural Resources | Executive Director of the Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Service Commission |