Lucy Fess, Judy Terry, Joseph Wilson and Bill Vogt recall, Piqua City, Ohio (2011)
Lucy Fess is the city's mayor, while Judy Terry, Joseph Wilson and Bill Vogt are members of the city's city council.
P.O.I.N.T. (Property Owners Improving Neighborhoods Together) organized the recall effort, including the circulation of petitions.
Meanwhile, a group called PPP (Positively Promoting Piqua) campaigned against the recall effort and in favor of retaining the four targeted elected officials.
Lucy Fess (5th ward):
- Votes to keep Fess: 2,003 (73.1%)
- Votes to recall Fess: 737 (26.9%)
Bill Vogt (2nd ward):
- Votes to keep Vogt: 1,966 (71.78%)
- Votes to recall Vogt: 773 (28.22%)
Joseph Wilson (3rd ward):
- Votes to keep Wilson: 2,068 (75.76%)
- Votes to recall Wilson: 662 (24.24%)
Judy Terry (4th ward):
- Votes to keep Terry: 2,018 (73.62%)
- Votes to recall Terry: 723 (26.38%)