Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Date of primary||August 26, 2014|
|Arizona Corporation Commission|
|Arizona House of Representatives District 1|
Mason is an architectural illustrator. She has also worked as a technical illustrator for NASA Lunar Landing Missions and is a small business owner.
Mason is a member of the Children's Council, Yavapai Combined Trust Board Chair, founding member of the Yavapai County Education Foundation and Youth Count.is a Republican candidate for Arizona Corporation Commissioner in the 2014 elections.
Arizona House of Representatives (2003-2011)
- Environment Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Water and Energy Committee, Arizona House of Representatives (Chair)
Mason's sponsored bills include:
- HB 2069 - school choice scholarships; failing schools
- HB 2335 - improvement districts; renewable energy
- HB 2339 - electric utility renewable energy standards
- HB 2400 - partial-birth abortions; definition
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Mason is running for election to the office of Arizona Corporation Commissioner. Mason is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary election on August 26, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Mason was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arizona House of Representatives.
Mason raised $2,311 for the campaign, Tobin raised $20,630, and Grittner raised $21,457.
|Arizona State House, District 1 (2008)|
|Lucy Mason (R)||55,861|
|Andy Tobin (R)||52,819|
|Dennis Grittner (D)||36,669|
Below are Mason's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|AZ Assoc of Realtors||$600|
|Stan O Barnes Jr.||$390|
|AZ Dental Assoc||$390|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lucy + Mason + Arizona + Corporation + Commission"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Lucy Mason
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Arizona Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Full Listing," June 19, 2014
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Mason
- Arizona Secretary of State, "Official 2008 General election results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Follow The Money, "Arizona House spending, 2008," accessed April 7, 2014
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Arizona State House District 1
| Succeeded by|