|Pennsylvania State House District 108|
|2011 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Bloomsburg University, 1995|
Culver earned her B.A. in Political Science from Bloomsburg University. Her professional experience includes working as a staff leader in the office of former state representative Merle Phillips for over 21 years. She has also been active on the Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Schlegel-Culver served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Aging & Older Adult Services|
|• Labor & Industry|
|• Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Schlegel-Culver served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Aging & Older Adult Services|
|• Labor Relations|
|• State Government|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Lynda Schlegel-Culver was unopposed in the Republican primary. Schlegel-Culver is unchallenged in the general election.
Schlegel-Culver ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 108. Schlegel-Culver ran unopposed in the primary on April 24, 2012, and was unchallenged in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 108, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lynda Schlegel-Culver Incumbent||100%||19,882|
Schlegel-Culver won election to District 108 in 2010. She defeated Chuck Erdman and Samuel Deitrick in the May 18 Republican primary and defeated Democrat Antonio Michetti in the November 2 general election.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 108|
|Lynda Schlegel-Culver (R)||13,389||76.6%|
|Antonio Michetti (D)||4,086||23.4%|
Comprehensive donor information for Lynda Schlegel-Culver is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Lynda Schlegel-Culver raised a total of $211,426 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 17, 2013.
|Lynda Schlegel-Culver's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 108||$57,207|
|2010||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 108||$154,219|
|Grand Total Raised||$211,426|
2012Lynda Schlegel-Culver won re-election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Lynda Schlegel-Culver raised a total of $57,207.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lynda Schlegel-Culver's campaign in 2012|
|Gilfert, James M||$1,500|
|App, James F||$1,000|
|Kramm, Randall D||$1,000|
|Ely, Donald J||$855|
|Total Raised in 2012||$57,207|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, Schlegel-Culver raised a total of $154,219 in campaign funds. Her top contributors were:
|Pennsylvania Republican Party||$33,852|
|Kramm, Randall D||$6,720|
|Culver, Lynda Schlegel||$5,000|
Schlegal-Culver currently resides in Rockefeller Township with her husband Tom and their son Joshua.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Lynda + Schlegel-Culver + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Pennsylvania state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 2, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Schlegel-Culver, Lynda," accessed September 17, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 Campaign Contributions," accessed May 8, 2014
- www.lyndaculver.com, "About Lynda," accessed May 8, 2014
Merle Phillips (D)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 108
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |