For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Utah House of Representatives, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Anderson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As Representative I will fight for cleaner air and better health for our our community's families."
- Excerpt: "We must make a priority of allocating adequate funding where it is needed so every student in Utah has the opportunity for the best possible education regardless of a family's economic status or the location of their residence."
Ethical, Responsive, and Transparent Government
- Excerpt: "Our state has a problem. Closed door meetings, cronyism, and backroom deals have become the norm. Personal agendas often trump the public interest."
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Daniel Donahoe was unopposed in the Democratic convention. Raymond Ward defeated R Chet Loftis in the Republican primary. Ward defeated Donahoe and Eli Cawley (Independent American) in the general election. Lynn Anderson (D) withdrew before the convention.
|Utah House of Representatives District 19, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Daniel N. Donahoe||20.5%||2,133|
|Independent American||Eli Cawley||5.1%||526|
|Utah House of Representatives, District 19 Republican Primary, 2014|
|R. Chet Loftis||48.2%||2,773|
Anderson ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 19. Anderson was unopposed in the June 26 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Jim Nielson (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jim Nielson Incumbent||71.6%||12,283|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lynn + Anderson + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Utah State Legislature
- Utah House of Representatives District 19
- Utah State Senate
- Utah State Senate elections, 2014