|Kentucky House of Representatives District 4|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||St. Louis University|
Prior earned his B.S. in Aerospace Engineering from St. Louis University. His professional experience includes working for IBM in Sales, Technical Support, and Management.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Bechler served on the following committees:
|Kentucky Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Small Business, Vice-chair|
|• Economic Development|
|• Labor and Industry|
Bechler's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: ""As State Representative, Lynn’s top priorities will be: 1) promotion of economic development and job creation, 2) protection of coal and agricultural industries, and 3) broadening educational opportunities."
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Jarrod H. Jackson was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Lynn Bechler was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Bechler won election in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 4. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and defeated Raymond W. Giannini in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 4, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Bechler is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Bechler raised a total of $118,120 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 11, 2013.
|Lynn Bechler's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kentucky State House, District 4||$98,017|
|2010||Kentucky State House, District 4||$20,103|
|Grand Total Raised||$118,120|
2012Bechler won election to the Kentucky House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Bechler raised a total of $98,017.
|Kentucky House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lynn Bechler's campaign in 2012|
|Kentucky House Republican Caucus||$34,921|
|Kentucky Republican Party||$16,710|
|Total Raised in 2012||$98,017|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Bechler lost the election for the Kentucky House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Bechler raised a total of $20,103.
|Kentucky House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Lynn Bechler's campaign in 2010|
|Bechler, C Lynn||$4,557|
|Mccracken County Republican Executive Cmte||$1,004|
|Total Raised in 2010||$20,103|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Bechler and his wife, Kathleen, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Lynn + Bechler + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky General Assembly
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House Committees
- Kentucky Joint Committees
- Kentucky state legislative districts
- Rep. Bechler's website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Lynn Bechler on Facebook
- Lynn Bechler on LinkedIn
- Campaign Contributions: 2012, 2010
- "lynnbechler," Official Campaign Website
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed August 21, 2014
- C-SPAN, "Primary Results - May 20th, 2014," accessed May 20, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed March 13, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed March 13, 2014
- Kentucky State Board of Elections, "Official 2010 General Election Results," accessed April 30, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Bechler, Lynn," accessed June 11, 2013
Michael Cherry (D)
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 4
| Succeeded by|
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |