|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Lynne Newlin is a 2014 Democratic candidate for District 11 of the Delaware House of Representatives. She ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012.
- See also: Delaware House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Delaware House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 8, 2014. Lynne W. Newlin is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Jeffrey N. Spiegelman is unopposed in the Republican primary.
- See also: Delaware House of Representatives elections, 2012
Newlin ran in the 2012 election for Delaware House of Representatives District 11. Newlin defeated David Brown, Jr. in the Democratic primary on September 11, 2012 and was defeated by Jeffrey Spiegelman in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 11, General Election, 2012
|| Lynne Newlin
|| Margaret McKeown
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 11 Democratic Primary, 2012
| David Brown, Jr.
Newlin received an endorsement from Gov. Jack Markell.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lynne + Newlin + Delaware + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Lynne Newlin News Feed
- ↑ State of Delaware, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ State of Delaware, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ Delaware State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed July 13, 2012
- ↑ Jack Markell.org, "Governor Markell endorses Lynn Newlin for State Rep" accessed October 24, 2012