Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 37|
|2004 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||9|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Ober earned her B.A. from the University of Maryland, and M.S. from the University of Southern California. Her professional experience includes working as a freelance writer.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Ober served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Finance - Division I, Clerk|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Ober served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Finance, Vice Chair|
|• Finance - Division I, Vice Chair|
|• Special Committee On Education Funding Reform, Chair|
Ober won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 37. Ober advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Ober was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008 Lynne Ober won one of the 13 available seats in the Hillsborough 27 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, receiving 10,366 votes.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 27|
|Lynne Ober (R)||10,366|
|Shaun Doherty (R)||10,084|
|Russell Ober (R)||9,580|
|Shawn Jasper (R)||8,531|
|Mary Ann Knowles (D)||8,401|
|Lars Christiansen (R)||8,212|
|Robert Haefner (R)||7,839|
|Jordan Ulery (R)||7,792|
|Andrew Renzullo (R)||7,711|
|John Knowles (D)||7,686|
|Laura Gandia (R)||7,679|
|Ralph Boehm (R)||7,399|
|Valerie Hardy (D)||7,183|
|Vivian McGuire (D)||6,383|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Ober was up for re-election, she collected $650 in donations.
In 2008, a year in which Ober was up for re-election, she raised $350.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Lynne + Ober + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Panel moves to kill casino bill - The Keene Sentinel
- Griffin Votes Against Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- Roll Call for the Panel Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- Expert explains how Mass. casino would pull from NH casino revenue - The Union Leader
- NH Liquor Commission says no Executive Council oversight saves time, money - Nashua Telegraph
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004