Macon County, Illinois
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois county websites
- The county posts information on the current budget, audits and annual financial reports.
- Permit applications and zoning ordinances are posted online.
- County board members and their contact information are posted.
- Meeting minutes are posted online, as well as meeting schedules..
- Property tax information is available.
- Information for how and where to submit FOIA requests is available.
- Lobbying activity or membership to a government sector lobbying association are not disclosed.
- Contracts for $10,000 and above are not posted.
- Main article: Illinois government sector lobbying