Madison County, Iowa
- Main article: Evaluation of Iowa county websites
- Supervisors meeting agenda and minutes are provided.
- Administrative officials are listed under respective departments.
- Building permits and zoning information is available.
- Taxes can be paid online.
- Supervisors are listed, but individual contact information is not provided.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying organizations.
- There is no information on the budget, audits, contracts, or public records.
In 2008, Madison County reported $100,000 spent on lobbying.