Maine 1912 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|VR||Question No. 1||Elections||Provides for use of uniform ballot boxes|
|Question No. 2||Bonds||Provides for issuing of state bonds building and maintaining state highways|
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "Sample Ballot," September 4, 1912
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |