Maine 1916 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measure was a veto referendum.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|VR||Question One||Labor||Limits women and children hours of employment 54 hours per week||
|LRSS||Question Two||Transportation||Provides state and county aid to towns for highway bridges construction||
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Referenda Votes on Acts of the Maine Legislature 1910-
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "Sample Ballot," September 2, 1916
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |