Maine 1921 ballot measures
September 12, 1921 ballot in Maine.Three statewide ballot measures were on the
- All three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment No. 1||Suffrage||Allows absentee voting|
|Amendment No. 2||Bond issues||Allows state highways bonds proceeds to be used for construction of state aid highways|
|Amendment No. 3||Veterans||Issues bonds to pay for bonus to soldiers and sailors in the war in Spain|
- The Lewiston Daily Sun, "SPECIMEN BALLOT," Wednesday Morning, August 24, 1921
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database