Maine 1928 ballot measures
- The measure was a veto referendum.
- The measure was approved.
On the ballot
|VR||Referendum Question||Taxes||Relates to a excise tax on railroads|
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "Referendum Question to be Voted Upon September 10, 1928," September 3, 1928
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |