Maine 1934 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment No. 1||Alcohol||Repeals prohibition against manufacture and sale of intoxicating liquor||
|Amendment No. 2||Gov't Finances||Increases state debt limit from $800,000 to $2 million||
|Amendment No. 3||Bonds||Allows issuance of up to $2 million in bonds to pay for the construction, improvement and equipment of state buildings||
|VR||Referendum Question||Alcohol||Relating to transportation of intoxicating liquor||
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "List of Questions," September 8, 1934
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, People's Vetoes 1909-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |