Maine 1935 ballot measures
September 9, 1935 ballot in Maine.Five statewide ballot measures were on the
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment No. 1||Suffrage||Lengthens period of time to establish residency for voting to six months||
|Amendment No. 2||Bonds||Provides for increase in state bonds for the purpose of matching federal aid money for state highway construction||
|Amendment No. 3||Elections||Allows the use of voting machines||
|Amendment No. 4||Bonds||Provides for issuance of bonds related to the Deer Isle-Sedgwick Bridge District||
|LRSS||Referendum Question||Transportation||Creates the Deer Isle-Sedgwick Bridge District||
- The Bath Independent, "List of Questions," September 5, 1935
- Main State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Referenda Votes on Acts of the Maine Legislature 1910-
- National Conference of State Legislatures, State Ballot Measures Database