Maine 1962 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred bond question.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|BI||Referendum Question||Education||Issues up to $1.5 million in bonds for development of educational television network|
|Proposed Constitutional Amendment No. 1||Pension||Limits uses of funds in State Retirement System to retirement purposes|
|Proposed Constitutional Amendment No. 2||Bonds||Allows voters to issue municipal bonds for construction and industrial purposes|
- Lewiston Evening Journal, "Specimen Ballot," June 9, 1962
- Lewiston Daily Sun, "Specimen Ballot," October 29, 1962
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Maine Bond Issues, 1951-
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-
- Acts and Resolves Passed by the One Hundred and First Legislature of the State of Maine,Chapter 247
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |