Maine 1981 ballot measures
1981 ballot in the state of Maine.Three statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Three were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One was an initiated state statute.
- Three were approved.
- One measure was rejected.
On the ballot
|Bond Limits||Education||Decreased the bonding limit of the Maine School Building Authority.|
|Petition Signatures||Direct democracy measures||Changed the laws governing the initiative process.|
|Residency Requirement||State legislature||Required that candidates for House must reside in the district they represent.|
|CISS||Energy Commission||Business regulation||Created a Maine Energy Commission.|
- 1981 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature