For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 1982 ballot measures
November 2, 1982 ballot in Maine.Five statewide ballot measures were on the
- Three of the measures were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|IndISS||Income Tax Question||Taxes||Adjusts individual income taxes for inflation|
|IndISS||Milk Price Control Question||Business||Repeals price control of dealer and retail milk prices|
|IndISS||Nuclear Power Question||Nuclear||Bans electricity generated through the use of nuclear power|
|Proposed Constitutional Amendment No. 1||Bond issues||Limits life span of bond authorizations not acted upon in five years|
|Proposed Constitutional Amendment No. 2||Education||Authorizes the credit of the state to secure loans for parents of students in higher education|
- The Lewiston Journal, "State of Maine General Election November 2, 1982: Important Notice to All Voters of the State of Maine," October 26, 1982
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Initiated Bills 1980-
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Proposed Constitutional Amendments 1820-