For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 1994 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- Eight of the measures were legislatively-referred bond questions.
- Six of the measures were approved, with one later being overturned, and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|CISS||Question 1||Term Limits||Limits the terms of Maine members of the U.S. Congress|
|BI||Question 2||Water||Issues $9 million in bonds for water pollution control and mitigation of other hazardous substance sites|
|BI||Question 3||Water||Issues $20 million in bonds to provide funds to cities and towns for the capping of their solid waste landfills|
|BI||Question 4||Education||Issues $5 million in bonds for academic improvements at the University of Maine System|
|BI||Question 5||Development||Issues $15 million in bonds to create and retain jobs through business financing programs|
|BI||Question 6||Transportation||Issues $21.3 million in bonds for port facilities and rail improvements, removal of oil tanks and sand and salt facilities|
|BI||Question 7||Education||Issues $5 million in bonds to purchase up-to-date training equipment at technical colleges|
|BI||Question 8||Education||Issues $2 million in bonds for safety improvements at the Baxter School for the Deaf|
|BI||Question 9||Hunt and Fish||Issues $10 million in bonds for improvements and expansions of fish hatcheries|
- Bangor Daily News, "State of Maine Referendum Election November 8, 1994: Important Notice to All Voters," November 1, 1994
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Initiated Bills 1980-
- Maine State Law and Legislative Reference Library, Votes on Maine Bond Issues, 1951-
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |