Maine 2002 ballot measures
- All measures were approved.
- All measures dealt with bond issues.
- Two measures were decided on in June, while the rest were in November.
On the ballot
|BI||Question 1||Bond issues||School Revolving Renovation Fund for repairs and improvements in public school facilities to address health||
|BI||Question 2||Bond issues||Stimulate job growth, renovate buildings, defend against terrorism and promote tourism||
|BI||Question 1||Bond issues||Construct a new correctional facility in Machias to replace the existing||
|BI||Question 2||Bond issues||Construct and upgrade water pollution control facilities||
|Question 3||Admin. of gov't||Allow the State to issue short-term debt in limited amounts that must be repaid||
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of Maine ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Maine
- Maine Legislature
- Citizen's Guide to the June 11 ballot measures
- June 11 election results
- Citizen's Guide to the November 5 ballot measures
- November 5 election results
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |