For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 2004 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an automatic ballot referral of an indirect initiated state statute from 2003.
- Two of the measures were indirect initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|ABR||Question 1||Education||Requires the state to pay 55% of public education costs for K-12 and 100% of cost of special education|
|IndISS||Question 1||Taxes||Limits property taxes to one percent of the assessed value of the property|
|IndISS||Question 2||Hunt & Fish||Criminalizes hunting bears with bait, traps, or dogs with some exceptions|
- Maine Citizen's Guide to the Referendum Election, Tuesday, June 8, 2004 from Maine Secretary of State
- Referendum Election Tabulations, June 8, 2004 from Maine Secretary of State
- Maine Citizen's Guide to the Referendum Election, Tuesday, November 2, 2004 from Maine Secretary of State
- Referendum Election Tabulations, November 2, 2004 from Maine Secretary of State
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |