For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine 2007 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred bond questions.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Five of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|BI||Question 1||Transportation||Issues $112,975,000 in bonds for transportation projects|
|BI||Question 2||Water||Issues $18.3 million for water projects|
|IndISS||Question 1||Gambling||Authorizes slot and beano machines at a tribal horsetrack in Washington County|
|BI||Question 2||Development||Issues $55 million in bonds for economic development and job creation in technology sector|
|BI||Question 3||Education||Issues $43.5 million in bonds for educational and cultural development|
|BI||Question 4||Environment||Issues $35.5 million in bonds for land conservation, water access, wildlife habitat, outdoor recreation opportunities and more|
|LRSS||Question 5||Term Limits||Increases term limits from four to six consecutive terms for Maine State Legislature|
- Maine Citizen's Guide to the Special Referendum Election, Tuesday, June 12, 2007 from Maine Secretary of State
- Special Referendum Election Tabulations, June 12, 2007 from Maine Secretary of State
- Maine Citizen's Guide to the Referendum Election, Tuesday, Nnovember 6, 2007 from Maine Secretary of State
- Referendum Election Tabulations, November 6, 2007 from Maine Secretary of State
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |