Maine 2007 ballot measures
- Five of the measures were legislatively-referred bond questions.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Five of the measures were approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|BI||Question 1||Transportation||Issues $112,975,000 in bonds for transportation projects|
|BI||Question 2||Water||Issues $18.3 million for water projects|
|IndISS||Question 1||Gambling||Authorizes slot and beano machines at a tribal horsetrack in Washington County|
|BI||Question 2||Development||Issues $55 million in bonds for economic development and job creation in technology sector|
|BI||Question 3||Education||Issues $43.5 million in bonds for educational and cultural development|
|BI||Question 4||Environment||Issues $35.5 million in bonds for land conservation, water access, wildlife habitat, outdoor recreation opportunities and more|
|LRSS||Question 5||Term Limits||Increases term limits from four to six consecutive terms for Maine State Legislature|
- Maine Citizen's Guide to the Special Referendum Election, Tuesday, June 12, 2007 from Maine Secretary of State
- Special Referendum Election Tabulations, June 12, 2007 from Maine Secretary of State
- Maine Citizen's Guide to the Referendum Election, Tuesday, Nnovember 6, 2007 from Maine Secretary of State
- Referendum Election Tabulations, November 6, 2007 from Maine Secretary of State
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |