For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maine Community College Bond Question, Question 2 (2012)
|Community College Bond Question|
|Type:||legislatively-referred state statute|
|Referred by:||Maine Legislature|
The proposal was sent to the ballot during the week of May 17, 2012 as a part of four bond issues that were placed up for a statewide public vote.
- See also: 2012 ballot measure election results
The following are official election results:
|Maine Question 2|
Text of the measure
The following was the ballot language that appeared before voters:
|“||Do you favor an $11,300,000 bond issue to provide funds for capital to build a diagnostic facility for the University of Maine System; for capital improvements and equipment, including machine tool technology, for the Maine Community College System; and for capital improvements and equipment at the Maine Maritime Academy?||”|
- The Maine Chamber of Commerce was in favor of the measure.
- The The Mid Maine Chamber of Commerce stated opposition to the measure.
Path to the ballot
- WMTW.com, "Lawmakers pass 5 bond proposals," May 17, 2012
- Percentages reflect the total of 'yes', 'no' and blank votes. Therefore, these calculations do not add up to 100% since blank votes are not displayed.
- Maine Elections division, "November 6, 2012 - Referendum Election," accessed September 26, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.