For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Majority of school bond referendums defeated in Illinois
Illinois: Illinois voters defeated a majority of school bond and tax elections placed on the February 2nd ballot. Around the state, twenty referendums involving public school financing were placed on the ballot resulting in twelve of them defeated.
Some of the most notable referendums that were successful were a property tax extension referendum in the Sunnybrook District, a retailer occupation tax that funds schools in Lawrence County, and a $13.9 million bond referendum in Brimfield .
The next date school districts in Illinois can place referendums for voter approval is during the November 2nd general election.
- School bond and tax elections in Illinois
- February 2, 2010 ballot measures in Illinois
- November 2, 2010 ballot measures in Illinois
- Cook County Clerk, "February 2, 2010 referenda results," February 2, 2010(See HS District 203, Building Bonds)
- McHenry County Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide Primary Results," February 2, 2010 (dead link)(See ECSD 165 Debt Ext)
- Cook County Clerk, "February 2, 2010 referenda results," February 2, 2010(See HS District 171, Tax Extension)
- Lawrence Daily Record, "Voters say 'yes' to tax, 'no' to liquor sales," February 2, 2010
- Peoria County Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide Primary Results," February 2, 2010(See Proposition to School Building Bonds)