|Montana State Senate, District 26|
|Bachelor's||Montana State University-Bozeman (1986, 1992)|
|Master's||University of Montana (2002)|
Long works in construction and development. He has two bachelor's degrees from Montana State University-Bozeman (business management, 1986; construction engineering technology, 1992), and an M.B.A. from the University of Montana (2002).
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Long ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 26. Long ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Robyn Driscoll (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 26, General Election, 2012|
Long and his wife, Karen, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Malcolm + Long + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Patty Murray in 19 Takes - The American Prospect
- Internet sales tax passes Senate - USA TODAY
- Spurs hold off Warriors, advance to West finals - Knoe.com
- LA Kings shock Sharks with 2 late goals - Knoe.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012