Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Texas, District 33|
Valdez's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Our community needs good jobs. While our economy is recovering, we must to do more in all of our communities that comprise the 33rd Congressional District. We need to continue to invest in workforce development and partner with our local community colleges and employers so our citizens can have the skills set for good paying jobs."
- Excerpt: "Our public schools are the foundation of our country’s future. I was blessed to receive an outstanding education and want that same outstanding education provided to our children and grandchildren. We must improve our nation’s schools if we are to continue to be a leader in the world marketplace."
- Excerpt: "No one should have to die because they don’t have access to health care. We need to ensure that insurance companies do not deny coverage to any American based on pre‐existing conditions and do not drop them from coverage when health issues arise."
- Energy And The Environment
- Excerpt: "Our nation’s reliance on foreign oil is a threat to our economy, our national security, and our environment. We need to break our dependence on both foreign and domestic oil and promote the next generation of “green” technology."
- Excerpt: "As a veteran, I know firsthand how important is that we honor the men and women who serve our country by developing policy that ensures a smooth transition from military to civilian life and provides benefits to honor our veterans’ service."
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |